Austria´s Minister of Health has announced a step by step relief with regard to accumulations of people, the governmental decree of which will be out by May 29th. We were very pleased to learn that, as of August 1st, crowds of people not exceeding the number of 500 will be allowed.
Encouraged by this announcement we are determined to carry the Competition through, provided
- conditions of entering and leaving the respective countries will be undisputed by then and
- we are spared a new corona wave.
Timelines, precautionary warnings:
– We shall open our registration gate on June 1st..
– Registration formalities and payment are expected to be in by July 15th.
– Should, on account of an unforeseen event, we would have to cancel the competition the registration fee will be refunded.
– Orchestra accompaniment in the finals is also still intended. Should, however, an unexpected situation emerge we kindly ask for your understanding that they would have to be carried out with piano.
– We are very much looking forward to welcoming you at Poertschach in the first week of September and do apologize in advance if corona – in whatever form – should win and our competition would have to go up in smoke.