The registration form can be downloaded here.
Registration on site
Sunday, 4 September 2022: 13:00 – 15:00 at the Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden.
Course starts immediately after the registration.
Univ. Prof. Markus Hadulla, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
Prof. Benno Schollum, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
Mag.art. Erwin Belakowitsch, singer, actor and cultural manager (MAS)
Sunday: from 3 pm.
Monday: 3 – 6:30 pm.
Tuesday – Thursday: 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.; 3 – 6:30 p.m.
Additional programme Monday, 5.9.2022:
Morning: E. Belakowitsch: Self-presentation. Presentation and reflection of performances, audition situations, etc.. In the group and individually. Please prepare a vocal piece of your choice (song, opera, musical,…).
Evening: E. Belakowitsch: Career management. Dealing with social media, websites, application emails.
Dinner at a hotel by the lake
Thursday, 8.9.2022, evening
Final matinee and presentation of certificates at the Schlosshotel
Friday, 9.9.2022, 11 a.m. at the Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden
- Five sessions of 45′ individual tuition (Sunday – Thursday)
- Unlimited free participation in master classes of other instructors
- Additional programme: self-presentation and career management
- Certificate/confirmation of attendance
- Free use of the practice rooms
- Invitation to a joint dinner at a lakeside hotel.
Course fee: 400 €
Course fee for passive participants (without enrolment): 30 € per day, weekly ticket: 120 €.
You can find a list of accommodations on last year´s competition page.